Thank you for connecting with us at the Novel Format Conjugates Summit. Whether you visited our booth, or attended our workshop Understanding How to Take a Novel Format Conjugate Through Lead Candidate Selection into Technical Development, hosted by Abzena’s Nicolas Camper and Apex Biologics Consulting’s Gordon Rigg, we hope you enjoyed this opportunity to to learn more about the important aspects of developability assessment at the interface between research and CMC for novel format conjugates.
Abzena understands the importance of the discovery phase and the impact it can have on the success of an ADC project – be that in a traditional or non-traditional format. Our rich history in the field means we have the capabilities, knowledge and expertise to select the right antibody, the right linker and the right payload combination.
Our tailored ADC services include:
- Proven design and developability assessment to select lead ADC candidates for clinical testing
- Candidate identification using ADC cascade screening for on and off target binding on patient tissue, molecular engineering of the Fc to moderate Fc receptor interactions and generation of high-expressing cell lines
- Linked-payload optimisation
- Stability, solubility, conjugation and in-vitro assessments
- Cytotoxicity assays and ex-vivo stability profiling
- PK profiling via mAb, toxin and DAR determination and tissue metabolomics
- Development of pre-qualification of analytical methods for purity
- Process development
- GMP manufacturing of high potent payload, linker and antibody, as well as ADC including formulation development
- Flexible FTE model to support companies with changing project requirements.
Complete the form below to access webinars, thought leadership articles and more information about the conjugate drug development services we offer.