Peptides can be synthesised with an extensive range of modifications as Abzena pulls in its extensive bioconjugation, PEGylation and protein engineering experience and expertise.
- End Terminal Modifications
- Fluorescence/Dye Labeling
- Isotope labelling
- Quenched fluorescent peptide
- MAPS and Carrier Complex
- Cell-penetrating peptides
- Cyclisation/Dimerisation of peptides
- DOTA, DOPA and DTPA conjugated peptides
- Fatty acid conjugated peptides
- Phosphorylated peptides
- Side chain protected peptides
- Addition of unnatural amino-acids
- Addition of cytotoxic payloads
- Conjugation to carrier protein
The above-listed modifications are only an overview, and Abzena can provide or develop a variety of modifications, conjugations and labelling options.
Working with Abzena
Abzena’s peptide services are tailored for each project to ensure that the objectives are met or exceeded. Experienced project teams are assigned to each study focusing on progressing projects through to results in the minimum amount of time. Our clients widely regard us as professional and attentive partners who deliver quality results.
To get more information, a quote or to schedule a teleconference please contact us.