Abzena offers a broad range of analytical methods to support selection of the best candidates from early antibody discovery stages to clinical testing phases. Antibodies are screened for the best formulation, investigated under stressed conditions for its propensity to aggregation and chemical degradation.In-depth physiochemical characterisation allows to identify the presence of post translational modifications, including specific carbohydrate epitopes like alpha-galactose or N- glycolyl neuraminic acid.
- Structural characterisation of antibody candidates, including identification of post translational modifications
- Determination of degradation points like deamidation, oxidation, fragmentation
- Propensity to aggregation in formulations and under stressed conditions
- In vitro stability using rodent or human sera
- Analytics to support evaluation of in vivo pharmacokinetics (PK)
Working with Abzena
Abzena’s undertakes bioanalytical studies on behalf of clients as standalone projects or as part of larger development projects. We focus on developing the correct bioassay to help you understand your molecule.
Quantitative analysis of sialic acid content of a monoclonal mAb.
Example PQA analytics as applied to a monoclonal antibody using charge variant fingerprinting using CEX-UV.
To get more information, a quote or to schedule a teleconference please contact us.