Accounts Receivable Officer
Location: Cambridge, UK
Your Vision. Our Mission. For Patients.
We are Abzena. We are a responsible and dedicated Partner Research Organisation (PRO) that takes care of products from concept to patient.
With extensive experience in developing biologics and bioconjugates, we offer a seamless service delivered by fully integrated teams, from early discovery to commercial manufacturing.
Forward-thinking and committed, we find the best solution and use the right technologies to design, develop and manufacture your products to ensure we get vital medicines to patients quickly and safely.
We are dedicated to quality excellence. We are driven to get better treatments to market, efficiently and responsibly by reducing timelines and delivering the highest quality products and services.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable individual The successful candidate will work closely with the Accounting Assistant Senior and all members of the Finance Department.
The role involves:
- Maintaining customer accounts and adding new ones
- Maintaining customer orders and adding new ones
- Raising sales invoices/credit notes
- Dealing with customer queries regarding invoices/credit notes
- Checking employees’ timesheets and chasing for completion
- Communicating with customers by phone and by email to discuss receipts and to resolve any queries
- Regular review of aged debtors report
- Dealing with correspondence to the Finance team via phone and email
- Other ad-hoc work to support the Finance Team
This role offers the opportunity for career progression, within the Finance Team, with the offer of a full study package.
Our Total Rewards program is designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
- Health Benefits – supporting you with robust and comprehensive programs
- Life Plans – protecting you with life insurance
- Retirement Schemes – contributing to Workplace Pensions
- Paid Time Off – offering up to 25 days
- Education Assistance – developing your skills and knowledge to pioneer new thinking
- Flexible Work Arrangements – balancing your personal life with your role
- Employee Referral Program – rewarding you for referring brilliant people
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Diversity, inclusion and belonging
Abzena for everyone; bring your whole self to work.
You belong. Building an inclusive culture that fosters, empowers, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees, we embrace your thoughts, experiences, and talents. It is our belief that the more inclusive we are, the better we work.
We’re an inclusive employer, and we care about diversity in our teams. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements during the recruitment process
We put people first, understanding your needs and respecting your rights. This includes respecting your rights to data protection, as protected in law. We’ll always conduct our work with your privacy in mind. This means collecting as little personal data as possible, storing it securely and being clear about how we’ll use it.