You are currently applying for a UK vacancy. If you are looking for US vacancies, please click here
Abzena is a life sciences group with its headquarters in the UK and two sites in the US. Abzena provides the most complete set of solutions in integrated early discovery to mid-phase biotherapeutic and ADC drug development services in the pharmaceutical industry.
Working with companies and academic groups all over the world, including most of the top 20 biopharmaceutical companies, Abzena supports the development and manufacture of better treatments for patients. Multiple antibodies which have been created using Abzena’s technologies are currently being progressed through clinical development by our licensees. More information on these products are available here.
Abzena was created through the incorporation of Antitope, PacificGMP, PolyTherics, The Chemistry Research Solution (TCRS) and Warwick Effect Polymers, all of which now trade as Abzena. More on our history here.
Abzena’s range of services and technologies include:
- Antibody discovery and candidate screening
- Immunology and immunogenicity assessment
- Antibody and protein engineering to reduce immunogenicity
- Bioconjugation to produce antibody-drug conjugates and optimise pharmacokinetics
- Custom synthesis of cytotoxic payloads, reagents and other small molecules
- Manufacture of payload linkers and antibody-drug conjugates
- Development of manufacturing cell lines and process development
- Manufacture of biopharmaceuticals for Phase I and II clinical studies