Location: San Diego, CA
- Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams responsible for delivery of customer requirements.
- Manage as the point of contact for all operational aspects of Program Ensure, verifying the project delivers to agreed-upon objectives for both PacificGMP and the customer.
- Understand and advocate customer needs. Represent these within PacificGMP project teams responsible for delivering customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing clients. Ensure PacificGMP products and services consistently meet customer needs.
- Define, organize and be responsible for all project communication.
- Obtain commitment of the project’s scope and timelines from the project team, relevant stakeholders and customer.
- Manage project to agreed-upon plan.
- Responsible for managing financial aspects of assigned project(s). This includes invoicing, cost control, forecasting, profitability, and change management.
- Determine and plan appropriate resources and capacity commitments. Coordinate plan among all relevant stakeholders, with the ability to obtain necessary agreements and commitments.
- Maintain project risk assessment and risk mitigation plans.
- Manage remediation plans, where applicable. Communicate adequately to stakeholders to ensure accountability and awareness.
- Manage timely escalation of critical project issues.
- Manage “Lessons Learned” process at appropriate key milestones within the project.
- Communicate ongoing project opportunities to appropriate Sales and Marketing personnel.
- Control project scope, managing any necessary and approved changes.
- Submit applicable business reports.
- Decommission the project when contracted activities are completed.
- Support business development activities by evaluating customer’s proposals for scope of work.
- Recommend enhancements to the organization’s products and services based on inquiries fromclients.
- Ability to execute as a highly resourceful team player.
- Operates to the highest ethical and moral standards.
- Complies with PacificGMP’s policies and procedures.
- Adheres to quality standards established by regulations and PacificGMP’s policies, procedures and mission.
- Communicates effectively with colleagues, staff, and clients.
- Travels as needed.
- BS/MS in related discipline.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Five (5), to seven (7) years professional experience in project management, managing large and complex projects from Initiation through closeout preferred.
- MS Project skills are required.
- Technical competency with Pharmaceutical Industry related to cGMP, regulatory standards and Biotech processes.
- Leadership skills with the ability to motivate and maintain high morale within the project setting.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to details.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Time management, written, oral and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to resolve conflict at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in a matrix organizational structure.