Location: Cambridge, UK
Area: Project Management
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive process administrator to join our dynamic Project Management team in Cambridge, UK. Reporting to the Director of Project Management, the Project Coordinator will play a critical role in administering project entry and tracking in a newly rolled out ERP system at Abzena. The individual will work with a broad range of functions including Business Development, Proposals and Science, in support of aligning processes from contract sign-off to project set up and entering the required information into a centralised platform for effective project, resource and revenue management. This is an ideal opportunity for a highly organised and exceptionally personable individual who wants to work in a busy and supportive environment.
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package and a collaborative, varied and challenging environment where you will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone.
Working with world-leading biopharmaceutical companies and academic institutions across many therapeutic areas, Abzena offers a suite of complementary services and technologies to enable the development and manufacture of novel biopharmaceuticals.
Situated on an attractive parkland estate, in a spacious, beautifully landscaped setting, the Abzena building on the Babraham Research Campus, Cambridge has been purpose-built to accommodate Abzena’s needs and enables all the Group’s UK-based science teams to work together in a single, state-of-the-art facility.
Core responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely entry and maintenance of Project records into Abzena’s IFS ERP system and Microsoft Project
- Communicates effectively with supervisors, colleagues, and staff.
- Ability to participate effectively as a team player in all aspects of Abzena’s business.
- Willingness to train on new technologies.
- Operates to the highest ethical and moral standards.
- Complies with Abzena’s policies and procedures.
- Adheres to quality standards set by regulations and Abzena policies, procedures and mission.
Your skills and experiences:
- Relevant work-related experience in a data entry and/or administrative role and an understanding of basic project management processes is not essential but is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel with aptitude to learn new software and systems. Full training will be provided on in-house software applications
- Experience working in a drug development or scientific service sector is an advantage
- Experience with enterprise, resource, planning (ERP) platforms and / or Microsoft Project would be an advantage
- Must have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and finish projects and tasks within deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, organized, and adaptable.